CURRENT COVID-19 STUDIO REGULATIONS
*Restrictions lifted as of May 2022. We are still extra mindful about hygiene to avoid any unnecessary risks.
Good Music Studio adheres to BC-wide regulations as per the latest regional updates. The only way we can continue to have in person lessons is for all students and parents are mindful about the studio COVID safety plan.
- Masks inside the studio are optional; please wear one if you feel safer that way.
- Sanitize/wash your hands upon entry
- Bring change shoes/use studio slippers. No bare feet.
- Wait for the previous student to leave before entering the studio. Give them plenty of space.
- With any cold symptoms, please stay home and we will have a lesson online.