CURRENT COVID-19 STUDIO REGULATIONS
Good Music Studio adheres to BC-wide regulations as per the update on January 8th, 2021. The only way we can continue to have in person lessons is for all students and parents are mindful about the studio COVID safety plan.
- Masks inside the studio are mandatory; please ensure your mask covers your mouth and nose fully.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry
- Bring your own pencil/pen
- Bring change shoes/use studio slippers. No bare feet.
- Maintain distance of 2m with the teacher
- Wait for the previous student to leave before entering the studio. Give them plenty of space.
- Try to limit washroom use.
- If you have to travel outside Victoria, lessons during the quarantine period (10 days) will be held online
- With any cold symptoms, please stay home and have a lesson online.